Dec 25, 2008

On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me.....

Merry Christmas everyone!

Although Phoebe and I agreed that we would not buy gifts for each other this year, I secretly bought her a huge stuffed monkey a few days ago to surprise her on Christmas midnight. Judging from her immediate affection for the now christened "Dai tou bok" (translate: big head...something) monkey, it was worth every penny and trouble that I went through to buy it.



Not to be outdone, Phoebe also conspired to pay me back - in double, literally:



She knew I have been eyeing these Star Wars - The Clone Wars figurines for some time now but haven't got the heart to shell out the cash for it, so she thought this would be a great way to exact "vengeance" on me :P

So, it has been a very Merry Christmas for the both of us. Have I ever mentioned I adore her to bits?

No comments: